February 5, 2006

A Mobile Game Classic

by Andrew Stern · , 7:03 pm

Remember this mobile game?

It works on most platforms, particularly cushiony ones. It’s designed to be single player, although it can be quite entertaining to watch others play! Tends to take weeks or months to level up though.

I suppose you can play it anywhere, although it’s most fun to just hang in your crib with your homies, er, parents.

A sporty outfit is a plus, but not required.

6 Responses to “A Mobile Game Classic”

1. Chris Dahlen Says:

That’s a great analogy. I have one of those, I got it last April even though with my workload, I didn’t think I’d have time to play with it. Turns out it’s worth the commitment – much more rewarding than World of Warcraft, although my WOW pally is level 27 and my kid is barely level 1.

He’s trying to acquire the “standing” skill, and I was like, “You’re going to have to do the crawling grind a lot longer before you’re comfortable with this. And anyway, little dude, it’s not about levelling up – it’s about enjoying where you are.”

2. andrew Says:

Cool to hear, Chris!

I’m pretty amused that this post is currently the most popular on the GameBlogs.org blog feed. Yeah, baby.

3. Jill Says:

An absolute delight :) (and a reminder that my levelling in WoW is way fast, *really*)

4. mary Says:

I want a sporty outfit to match. very cute!!

5. Glyn Says:

Sweet. I have a set, or should I say one original IP and three sequels. Fortunately the sequels are all very different from each other.

6. Aadi Awan Says:

I’m pretty amused that this post is currently the most popular on the exehome.com blog feed. Yeah, baby.