April 4, 2006
- A Bob Ross “Joy of Painting” videogame. Oh dear, I hope we don’t have to shoot at happy little clouds and bushes…
- Awesome — Game Music Radio. (Ah, we’ve got to submit our Façade soundtrack files to the station, especially the rare bizarre Noh-drama tracks that only occur 10% of the time you play Façade…)
- Irascible blog commenters out there, you should like this new freeware game… Flamewar!
- Intel Game Demo Contest — win $30K or more!
- Opening April 13 at IIT in Chicago, ben f. laposky: the 1953 electronic abstractions exhibition: restaged and remixed
- April 6 at the Atlanta dorkbot meeting, see a presentation on generative art by Philip Galanter.
- MASSIVE: The Future of Networked Multiplayer Games, UC Irvine, April 20
- Cool new game zine, The Gamer’s Quarter.