September 25, 2006

I’m Telling You I Was Framed

by Scott Rettberg · , 2:28 pm

I was recently interviewed by Simon Mills for framed, his retrospective project of interviews contextualizing digital art and writing between 1998-2004. The interview took shape in the form of several email exchanges over a period of few months. I appreciate the opportunity that Simon gave me to discuss my past and current projects, in addition to sharing my thoughts on the current state of the field of electronic literature more generally.

4 Responses to “I’m Telling You I Was Framed”

1. andrew Says:

What a great interview, a true pleasure to read. Exciting to hear about your new book project too!

2. nick Says:

That is indeed a great interview Scott, the sort of thing I’d direct people to if they asked me about what electronic literature is, or at least, if they had seen something of it but didn’t know what to make of it vis-a-vis “literature” and literary movements and print book culture and so on.

3. William P. Wend Says:

I was going to comment more or less the same thing Nick just did. This is a really cool interview. I’m looking forward to the new book!

4. William P. Wend » Scott Rettberg Interview At Framed Says:

[…] tberg, one of my undergraduate professors. As someone pointed out in the comments over at Grand Text Auto, this is a great interview and would be useful for people […]