October 1, 2006

e and eye

by Noah Wardrip-Fruin · , 12:26 am
Aphorism - Kurt Schwitters

I’m currently enjoying a fascinating email discussion sparked by an invitation from Penny Florence, Tim Mathews, and John Cayley to be a “virtual critic” for a series of events at the Tate Modern this fall. The series is e and eye: art and poetry between the electronic and the visual. The live events will take place Mondays from 6:30 to 8pm, starting two weeks from now on the 16th of October, continuing on the 23rd and 30th of October, and concluding the 13th of November. I hope some folks will be able to make it to the Tate in person, and I’ll post something (maybe just a comment below) when the e and eye website opens the “virtual” contributions for reading and comments from afar.

2 Responses to “e and eye”

1. noah Says:

The e and eye “blog-like site” is live, and inviting comments from interested folks.

Also, further news reveals that the events are free (though advance booking is recommended) and free drinks will be served afterward. Makes me wish I could get there non-virtually…

2. Grand Text Auto » e and eyeToy Says:

[…] 006

e and eyeToy
    by noah @ 11:47 am

My contribution to the Tate’s e and eye project has just gone live: “e and eyeToy.” Where else can you get My […]