April 1, 2007

laboral!

by Mary Flanagan · , 5:29 am

so i am back, with news on the opening of a new, enormous musuem in Spain: Laboral: centro de arte y creacion industrial in Gijon, Asturias. This weekend, three inaugural shows initiated this new center/ museum: Feedback, curated by Christiane Paul, JemimaRellie, and Charlie Gere; Gameworld, curated by Carl Goodman, and Lab Cyberspaces Project, which had a jury choosing the works. I am exhibiting in two of these shows — Feedback and Gameworld. I will post images from the opening when I’m back in the US — shortly! Meanwhile, check out the website!

3 Responses to “laboral!”

1. Grand Text Auto » Tale of Tales Blog Says:

[…] have a nice series of screenshots of some of the works in exhibition at Laboral in Spain (1 2).

Leave a Reply Name […]

2. scott Says:

Mary — I know this isn’t the best place to get in touch, but Andrew Hutchinson emailed me that he has been trying to get in touch with you via your email address (the same one I have) and has had trouble getting through. He wants to get in touch re: PerthDAC.

3. Grand Text Auto » GameWorld Expansion Pack Says:

[…] tmlbr / ” target=”_blank”>GameWorld exhibition , ongoing at Laboral in Gijon, Spain (1 2), is […]